Access and use of the reface-x.com website ("the Site"), which is operated by Reface Laboratories ABN 48 121 275 152 ("RL"), is governed by these terms and conditions. In using this site and purchasing the goods offered by RL, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which may be modified at our discretion at any time without notice.
1. We accept Australian Dollars (AUD) as well as the following major international currencies for payment: US Dollars (USD), Canadian Dollars (CAD), New Zealand Dollars (NZD), Hong Kong Dollars (HKD), Singapore Dollars (SGD), British Pounds (GBP) and Euros (EUR).
2. GST of 10% will be applied to all Australian orders. International orders are not subject to GST.
3. We accept payment via credit card, debit card or PayPal only.
4. We reserve the right to cancel and refund orders at any time for any reason.
5. Every care has been taken to describe and depict goods as accurately as possible, but variations are possible in the delivered product due to continuous product development. Any variations hereto notwithstanding, products shipped will always be of equal or higher quality.
6. All goods sold are subject to stock availability.
7. Goods that will not be available in a timely manner or which have become permanently unavailable will be immediately refund in full. In the situation where items are temporarily out of stock, you will be notified by email and you may elect for backordered fulfilment or an immediate full refund.
8. Items sold through this site are for personal use only and may not be resold. Reseller or wholesaler enquiries should be directed in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Before purchasing any goods from this site, you must carefully read all product information and warnings. By purchasing from this Site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood all such product information and warnings and indemnify RL against any losses, damages, costs or legal fees from the use of any products sold through this Site.
1. Orders are shipped within one to three business days, subject to stock availability.
2. We ship internationally via Australia Post International Airmail. Postage cost varies by destination, and our online ordering system will provide you with a cost at time of checkout. Normal delivery time varies between 5-12 working days, depending on your location.
3. International orders (that is, orders placed from outside of Australia) may incur customs duties and/or other taxes, charges or fees when they enter your country that RL will not be responsible for. It is your responsibility to check with your local customs and postal authorities to ascertain what fees, duties or charges may be payable.
4. Subject to your choice otherwise during checkout, all orders will ship from the nearest hub to you to minimise cost and shipping time. This generally means all Australian orders will ship from our Australian warehouse and international orders will be dispatched from our global distribution facility in Hong Kong, SAR. Regardless of shipment location, all products are made, packaged and sealed in Australia.
The Site handles sensitive data in an environment secured by an SSL certificate. This means information is protected by a minium 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology. Data will be protected with a 256-bit cipher if you are using a browser that that supports 256-bit encryption. If you have further questions regarding our data securit and handling policies, email us at email@example.com
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP)
All content on this Site, including but not limited to the logos, text, information, graphics, straplines, look and feel are the property of RL. None of the content on this Site may be used, reproduced, copied, duplicated or exploited, either in whole or in part, without the express written consent or RL.
1. Limited parts of the Site may permit user-generated content such as reviews or photos. RL will not responsible for any content posted to the site, but RL reserves the right to edit, modify, remove or exclude any content submitted for inclusion to the Site at its complete discretion.
2. Content submitted for inclusion to the Site may not be unlawful, harmful, defamatory, abusive or objectionable in way, nor may it infringe upon the intellectual property of RL or any other person or company
DISPUTES AND CLAIMS
Any disputes or claims relating to the Site, the Site contents, or any goods sold through the Site will be governed exclusively by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Except as otherwise limited by statute, by using the Site and purchasing any products from the Site, you agree to indemnify RL against any losses, damages, costs or legal fees arising for any reason from use of the Site or any products sold through the Site.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION CONSENT
1. By registering an account on this Site, you agree to receive any notices, disclosures or general communcation related to the operation of this Site or your account thereto. These noticies, disclosures or general communcations are limited to legal or operational matters and do not include marketing or promotional materials.
2. If you agree to receive electronic marketing or promotional material by subscribing to such material from this Site (e.g. through a newsletter sign-up), you may withdraw such agreement or consent at any time either through the unsubscribe link in the footer of any item of marketing or promotional materials, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.